Location: Czech Republic.
Event: Beginning February 23, 2021 Czech authorities will require FFP2 facemasks, or equivalent nano-masks (including N95 facemasks), on all forms of public transportation, in shops, hospitals, public buildings, and other public areas where a safe social distance cannot be maintained. Textile or other homemade masks will no longer be permitted. If these types of masks (FFP2, N95) are not immediately available, two surgical masks may be worn together as an alternative temporary solution.
Actions to Take:
- Check our website for COVID-19 Specific Information and travel FAQs.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page for the latest information.
- Check with your airline regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- Monitor the CDC website for latest guidance regarding testing requirements.
- Visit travel.state.gov to view individual Travel Advisories for the most urgent threats to safety and security.
- Click here for the Department of State COVID FAQs Search Tool
U.S. Embassy Prague, Czech Republic
Tržiště 365/15, 118 00 Malá Strana
+420 257 022 000
· State Department--Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
· Czech Republic Country Specific Information.