Travel Advisory: U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince, Haiti (February 2, 2021)
Events: The Government of Haiti has announced that beginning on February 9, 2021, it will require negative COVID tests from all passengers prior to boarding flights into Haiti. These tests must have been taken no more than 72 hours prior to boarding and may be Antigen or PCR type.
Instead of a negative test, passengers who have had COVID previously may present a positive test together with documentation from their attending physician evidencing their recovery.
· U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Tabarre 41, Route de Tabarre
Non-emergency inquiries: email@example.com
· Contact the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 toll-free from the United States and Canada
1-202-501-4444 from other countries
· Haiti Country Information
· Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
· Follow us on Facebook and Twitter