Due to necessary renovation and outreach trips to different cities around Guatemala, routine ACS services will be unavailable from April 24-28.
We will still deliver passports in our regular schedule and attend to emergency cases. If you have an emergency please contact us (502)2326-4000 and the operator will address your phone call, accordingly.
We won’t be able to address pending cases as we regularly do on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. Please take note that we will be glad to handle pending cases again starting May 9th in the regular schedule, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For further information:
· See the Department of State's travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Country Specific Information.
· Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
· Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
· Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
· The Department of State’s Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) provides several resources to enhance the safety and security of the U.S. private sector abroad. Additional information on OSAC can be found on gov or by following OSAC on Twitter.