Locations: Port-au-Prince: Tabarre 48, Ave John Brown, Ave Charles Sumner, Christ Roi, Bois Verna and Champ de Mars
Events: Reports of ongoing violent protests. Please exercise caution when traveling. Locations are not limited to those specified above.
Actions to take:
· Avoid the area;
· Avoid demonstrations and any large gatherings of people;
· Do not attempt to drive through roadblocks; and
· If you encounter a roadblock, turn around and get to a safe area.
· U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Tabarre 41, Route de Tabarre
Non-emergency inquiries: email@example.com
· Contact the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 toll-free from the United States and Canada
1-202-501-4444 from other countries
· Haiti Country Information
· Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
· Follow us on Facebook and Twitter