Event: Government of Ukraine implements new entry requirements
The government of Ukraine has introduced new entry requirements. As of June 2, all foreigners traveling to Ukraine (regardless of country of origin) must have:
- a negative COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test done within 72 hours of entering Ukraine, OR
- a negative rapid Antigen Test for SARS-CoV-2, OR
- a document confirming the receipt of a full course of vaccination against COVID-19 with vaccines on WHO’s list of approved vaccines,
(Children under 12 are exempt from the testing and vaccination requirements).
- proof of medical insurance covering all expenses related to COVID-19 treatment while on the territory of Ukraine, which can be purchased online at https://visitukraine.today.
Diplomats accredited to Ukraine, refugees, plane/ship crews, and NATO personnel training Ukrainian military are exempt from these requirements.
Additional Actions to Take:
- U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine
Tel (380-44) 521 5000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444